Monday, October 27, 2008

mad games.

This for any of you who are bored and are looking for new games... here are a few marvelous Ideas real fun I've tried them myself So trust me there good especially for partys when everyones so rediculously bored but they don't wanna leave ( sound familiar?) well these games will turn it around let me tell you. and If anyone gets up the courage to try these games tell us all about it. Good on ya. and premo u better try it ok... cuz its easier in Asia, And thats where you live now. HAHAHA

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gotta love it, bro!! That stuff's awesome!!! I'm totally going to play those games for my birthday party at least ... if I have one ... or first time I get Greg drunk we'll go nick-knocking... hahaha

CrazyGurl said...

Hamish and Andy yay!!

(BTW can you take off word verification...it sux...;)

Anonymous said...

all Right I gave ghosting a go while playing touch rugby with a bunch a Kiwi's needless to say I don't think ghosting is a sport to play while playing sports ha it didn't really pan out but I'm gonna give it a real go next time I'm out promise. ha
good post Robbo I don't mind it