Saturday, October 25, 2008

The End is Upon Me!...
















Yes the rumors are true I’m in Taiwan, and it seems the end of a chapter that was the best years of my life, well yes it’s a massive call but true. When pondering the implications of this development I have to say… I miss you guys! And on the not so long flight from Thailand to Taiwan, (yes what I know what on Earth were we doin in Thailand… don’t worry we’ll get to that.) I had some time to reminisce on everything that Australia, and more specifically my Home the Oaks means to me, so a bit of a bird mime came to mind…

Well I seen a many a traveler passing through,

I’d never thought it would happen but now it’s my cue,

The things we’ve done is best remembered with a beer,

Those I’ll miss are listed here and in memory of you I’ll shed a tear,

Robbo bro and Chucky too

Roomeys share everything and that’s the truth,

Nicko Theo & Katja too with a mean German brood,

Wrecktra, Emma, E-day, Elloit, I Miss you like Hell-iot,

Meals on Wheels with Sweeets to share, you always judge, but more than that, you care,

Steve, Jolie, Jimmy and Teri, I’ll miss seeing you in Berri,

Ida and Crackit, you can cook anything, good food we neva lack it,

Paul & Joy Otha mum and dad, thanks for everything and sorry for being bad…

Well I’ve lost the rhyme but I will say this you all make a home that I’ll always miss,

Hope to see you soon…

There’s no place like home

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was a sweet ryhme my bro Good effort... Very loving too. marvelous

Anonymous said...

Peeb I love the poem, but meals doesn't think im in it...Am i? I thot i was Sweets to share...ahhaa, maybe not tho :D

Our Little Harts said...

aww Prem.. we miss you heaps to! and you better be comming back soon for a visit.. or more ;-)

Anonymous said...

great poem, keep it up!
E-day loves you forever, he just told me and so do we!!!!Miss you. Love, the Theos

Fam of Harts said...

Premo,
Love you and miss you.
Have a great time in Taiwan.
The poem was pretty good - belly dat
plenty of feeling in it and what you wrote - glad you're going on to bigger and better things.
We'll be praying for you
Paul