Friday, October 10, 2008

Bye premo


Well This is it for the big Premo!

He's leaving us going to taiwan and we're going to miss him alot.

To be perfectly honest as embarissing as it may Be I dunno what I'm gonna do with out him,

Anyway he's a pretty solid guy and wherever he goes there going to like him alot let me tell you, (and if you don't like him, Its YOU that needs to change) hahaha.

Anyway killer I wish you all the best, I'll always be prayin for you and I'm sure you'll do just fine See ya soon brother.

PS... stay off PS hahahahaha

8 comments:

SerenaRose said...

awwww bye Premo, it was super seeing you here, you are a good dude and we love you
xxx

Anonymous said...

We'll miss you Premo.
It's been nice knowing you.
byebye.

Anonymous said...

Prem, I just found out you are moving to Taiwan...how hectic is that? Enjoy Chailand...! Don't forget to bring 2 baht 2 baht

Prister said...

Amen to the P.S. hehe! Love you bro

Anonymous said...

I cannot believe you are moving to Taiwan??! Thank God I got out when I could! ha ha ha...

Anonymous said...

Crazy!

Anonymous said...

Lol Premo!
What did u do?

Anonymous said...

We'll miss you Premo! Its been nice having you around.