Saturday, November 21, 2009

Want add for prem

Well I got an email from an unnamed person with a want add for prem I'm not sure if its exactly spot on or if he's even looking but the only way to find out is throw it up and see what happens
So here we go lets see if MR Ryan gets any bites lol

Hi, I'm Prem. Before I get into what I'm like, I'd like to let all ofyou know what I'm looking for in a woman, so if you don't pass mycriteria, you won't be too sad to know what you're missing. First, my woman needs to cook good. This is mostly because if I'm fed,then I won't beat you. :) Second, she needs to be quite attractive – generally I'm into Asians. Soif you're an Asian that makes good food, then you can keep reading. Third, she should be pretty handy with doing laundry, fixing things, andkeeping my room clean, because I don't have time for those sorts ofthings, and that's why I'm in the market for a girlfriend at this timein my life. (If she isn't afraid of dirty, cold places and leeches, that would behelpful, since my room contains quite a few leeches, and would be cold,if it weren't so warm right now, not to mention dirty and spider-filled.) Now for a little about me. I'm stunningly handsome, as they say, andquite athletic. I clean up quite well, and the reverse is also true. I'ma good driver, and I can cook some great crepes. I'm not in the market for a girl who's too old, but, just like they say,you can't ever find one that's too young. Rob may be looking for alonely older lady, but I'm looking for a sweet lovely youngster (SLY).

17 comments:

Gabriela said...

Ha ha ha ha ha...oh boy. You guys need a hobby over there.

Anonymous said...

how young is young enough Prem? lol

Anonymous said...

aww this is too fantastic! u guys are hilarious :P

Anonymous said...

nice premo!
Kraket

Chala said...

*Cherish raising her hand and jumping around on her tip toes* Ooohhh pick me pick me!!!

Premo said...

HAHAHAHA I don't know who sent this... but they know Berry VERY well, hahahaha nice one robbo! and the food part is frighteningly true, I can't possibly be a good BF on an empty stomach as anyone who knows me knows... as a matter of fact I'm as useless as a blind hairdresser without food, funnily enough I think I'm going blind...

Anonymous said...

Oh boys...just be satisfied with whatyou have. When i come home ill make food for you, help you withyour laundry, and even make ur bed cuz thats fun for meto do :D I shall take care of youz aight!
Love Meeege lowis

Mari said...

haha u've all cracked it! I hope someone replies to ur want ads... xox

Anonymous said...

Is 14 too young?

ROB and PREM said...

No! 14 is perfect! who are you? lol

Anonymous said...

Oh it's not for me. It's for my 14 year old sister - she's retarded, but I think it would be nice if she had a soul mate that could take care of her.

ROB and PREM said...

Soul Mate I can be...Send a picture of your 14 year old and we will preveiw!--- Prem

Patrick O'Connor said...

Well there's this saying "If there's grass on the field, play ball!"

Anonymous said...

Hey if your serious about this Prem, I'll put my sister though.

Anonymous said...

There are tons of chicks in Japan and Japanese girls can't seem to get enough of Aussie guys. :-)

Mellie said...

hey prem... haha... your wantad has got to be the cutest in the world and i'm sure you're flooded in answers. i have three out of three of your requirements but unfortunately i live in the north pole and we're all snowed in and have just polished off the last of the reindeer. anyways, here's hopin you find someone to keep you well fed. love!

Amy said...

I appreciate your PO very much the picture with the article. Continues to refuel!!