Thursday, November 5, 2009

Finnally

Yeah Yeah Yeah, I know it’s been ages, and like this blogging thing was all my idea right robbo??? Hahaha, well yeah things have definitely been hectic, slaving away in the mud and all, I don’t really have any pics of that (thankfully) kinda hard to take pics while toiling in the fields, basically I was flat out like a lizard drinking, when I wasn’t in da pits I was playin dad for ol mate Steveo who had to go to Japland to teach em’ a thing or two, not really sure what exactly, but obviously it was something they didn’t already know, his kids are great and I wouldn’t be exaggerating when I say that the love I have for the kiddos is about a billion times the love Jesus had for humanity, yeah that’s right “had” too many ratbags these days!

Ahem so this post… I wanna send a massive shout out to Leigh, cause it’s her B-day and she’s possibly the best cook I’ve eva known and that means a lot to me being a Taurus and all aka bottomless pit. You’re a great friend Leigh and I’m sure all the team in PNG are wishing you the best as well, HAPPY B-DAY!! Just don’t get too maggot on da drink!

So to put it simply woulda loved to go with the boys to Japan, I guess teaching hard work isn’t needed there ya all smash it as is, but being home had it’s advantages plently of food with everyone gone, finally got the bloody laundry done! Plenty has happened since then, the boys came back, robbo and I built ourselves a sweet new pad, Rika joined our home great to see her again, and Robbo, Amelia, Heidi, me, Teri, and Rika all drove up to Brisbane and and Rob Tezza and Ida, went on from there to Papua New Guinea, gonna miss them, I don’t know what I’m gonna do without Robbo again… gonna give him a pat on the back seeing as no one else does these days hahaha yeah man life’s like that some times, but you’re a presence that will be missed I had to carry furniture with Amelia the other day cause there’s no one else, well that’s about it for me, it’s been a while and I feel like I’m just talking smack musta been all that sun, it’s about as hot as a tin roof in summer here when the creek isn’t flooded, all tha global wheather and all.

Well I thought I’d chuck a few pics on, but no time cause I gotta get up early and drive 2 hours to syd with a to do list as long as my arm, but I found this old clip of me and robbo… the glory days when we had time to play footy.

4 comments:

libby said...

prem you're a great writer. ;)

Anonymous said...

Hah hah hah at the very, very end of the vid it looks like rob ran into a tree!

You guys are getting good!

Anonymous said...

Aw Premmie, thank you! That was so sweet!
- Leigh

ROB and PREM said...

Nice one negro. miss ya