Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Bloody Good month past, And a bloody good one to come!

Yeah!,
Here's another Smacky ramble.
So the month was great it was wonderful to be home and I can't complain at all. The kids have been lovely I missed them alot and yeah overall its been good to be home.
My dear freind Sharon Fox came to visit and that was lovely.
and yeah. Been happy with the month so far, I became a shepherd and I would suggest I am alot more spiritual now.
I certainly miss my Japanese friends. I hope your all well.
And yeah they other thing is the next coming month. Well I'm Going to PNG again.
Going to drive to brisbane (1000km) and then I will get a relocation 6 berth camper van and then drive it to Cairns (1700km) and then fly to PNG from there where I plan to do follow up on some of the activated readers and other contacts that we have made, as well as I hope set up 10 kindergartens out in the villages with sets of DVD's, ( treasure attics, and cherub wings sets) and a TV and Dvd player. I really hope that it all work please pray for it cuz its not easy to do all that but I know the lords gonna do it!
now thats going to be a long trip and I really feel like I want sometime at home BUT! Bugger that I reckon burn the candle at both ends until say the 23rd (of dec), maybe. Then I want to knock off indefinatly have a holiday and rest. And it just gunna be great because my good family is coming home for christmas so I'm excited to see them Cuz yeah I love them a fair bit.
Um yeah I feel like When I'm tired and Flat out (like a lizzard drinking) I'm gunna think about Christmas because I have never been a sentimental boy but that being said I seriously can't wait till christmas, I would say looking forward to that may get me through whatever tough times are going to come between now and then.
Now I want to take this time to mention to anyone reading that saying swear words is not cool!
I also want to remind prem when he reads this. To make a post he said he would and he needs to pull his finger out and get to it. Its not like he is doing ANYTHING else. lol Untrue he is as busy as a one legged river dancer! but still he should post.
I can't run this blog ALONE!!
Anyway pray for my month coming up I would hate to get sick or have anything awful happen to me. and I would love to have a great time so yeah don't be lazy say a prayer for me. and if you want prayer ask and I'll do it. God really hears my prayers so tell me what you want to happen and ill pray and it will be done. lol Try and see.
Alright I will finish this to say its gunna be a big month and I've already lost my mind.
So there I think we have gone full circle so thats Perfect.
last two points I would like to mention one quick joke and a statement.
ok What did the hat say to the hat stand? you stay here I'll go on ahead.LOL
and the statement is just to say that I love my car. Alot.
Goodnight

3 comments:

SerenaRose said...

Hey Robbo...sounds like your a tad busy, hope your trip is good and def hope nothing bad happens xoxox love from us

Joan, your nigro friend..? said...

Robin...grandpa says never to love things, cuz its never good to love things other than people and Jesus.

heehee. I pray for you now...xxx

Leigh said...

I hate that I'm not going to be home for Christmas. And Rob, you forgot to mention that you'll be having a birthday around that time - at least you'll be able to knock off for that, right? Boxing Day cricket? Also please give Shaz my love - I double hate missing her visit. I'll be praying for your trip.
xoxo