Sunday, October 4, 2009

Japan FDTP


HI everyone!
Sorry we were away for so long, We are a bit loose with all our writing and stuff in fact I don't really know where to start!
Well I been away in the might country of Japan, hanging out with some of the great great people in the world. YEAH YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!
Anyhooo I would love to put up pictures and all that but I'm afraid I didn't take out my camera the whole month I was in japan Pretty silly if u ask me.
Well now, lets get back to the story Cuz I feel like I'm getting ahead of my self.
Well well well well well ( 5 holes in the ground) hahaha.
have u ever heard someone tell a joke on a blog? well there you have it!
OK I'm getting loose. heres the story (some of this story is based on fiction)
Well it all started when me and Prem got a letter from Stem (hope you don't mind me throwing down a few names here and there. Yeah I know people) and he basicly said he can't do the FDTP because of a few big shows coming up and he needs one of us to replace him.
so it came down to either gardening up a storm working hard in the mud... Or flying to japan.
The only way to decide was a solid game of scissor, paper, rock. leave it up to luck?? NO!
skill.
I closed my eyes, He closed his. One two three. He throws out an "eye of the tiger" hard to beat at the best of time. But look at my hands, what is it? what is it? a piece of poking candy! Straight into the eye. And I Had won! I was going to FDTP!
Not long after me and my good brother made it to Taiwan on the way to Japan. Loved every minute of it there some great great individuals in that home there. and Lovely to see my parents who I miss alot!
Big shout out to Vincey vince thanks for taking us around. and Sean For being a great drinking buddy, And mike and all the rest (its not that your forgotten I just can't spell your name.)
Also mum and dad your the best ever.
Then after that quick stop off it was on to Japan!
Landed in the eye of the Typhoon which was real trouble but thank the lord got through it safe and sound and we were picked up by Aikun Who I grew up with back here in australia, great guy were actually best freinds still even tho we've rarely seen each other. I just want to take this time to remind our readers that prem and I are wonderful people and if you make freinds with us you may find you have 2 great freinds for life like Aikun found when making freinds with me!
So if you are interested my number is 0433543015 so yeah don't be shy.
um so yeah we worked on the FDTP which was fun I could not get enough of the staff and our meetings were loads of fun.
Going to interupt this story with another little thot. You know how when your are suppose to be doing something like school work, Or having word or a mtg or whatever and its hard to concentrate, Then silly little games become so much fun? like drawing on yourself or counting tiles on the wall or telling alot of off topic jokes. Well isn't that ridiculous? those things arn't fun in real life but when u have to do something else those things become soooo good. Its very very strange!
Anyhow I feel like I have more jokes than ever when we are suppose to talk about serious stuff in a mtg and Its challenging at the best of times to hold them in!
so the acadamy was great a real challenge especially when a few hecitc fights broke out and people were throwing tables and chairs everyones getting mad and going nuts crying and weeping and bleeding!!!

No that never happened. Its a lie I'm sorry. not to say there weren't tense moments though the FDTP is a challenging time and when you are going to grow sometimes you need to go through tough things, thats life!
so I had a wonderful team to look out for
David, William, Vince, Eman, and Akimi. Great boys and had alot of fun with them.
I think overall everyones nature was great I really enjoyed hanging out and making freinds with everyone there.
I'd like to name everyone (which I could cuz I learned everyones name, yeah thats right EVERYONE)
But yeah its too many people.
Actually I could write a whole post and put like each person I mets name and something about them Thats a good Idea! I might do that later.
Well I don't really know what else to say except the lord did it. The FDTP was a sucess I would say and overall I'm really stoked I went.
I made some valuble freinds Gee there's too many to name But I will throw down some big names so you can all know with whom I roll! well Stem and me... yeah were tight, he tells me pretty much everything hahaha. and florence is a Lord and a great singer. I almost did an audition for her to see if I could be in a band with her but we didnt. Get around to it maybe its for the best cuz I can still pretend I'm good at music between now and then.
Gee this is Such a loose loose story I'm writing, I don't even know where I'm going with this. But anyhow we went loved japan and came home and it was glori ( more than one Glorious)
and I will put up some pictures to prove that this whole thing isnt a lie
Sorry again about the loose writing but I guess its my first one back in along time.
Oh and I'll have to come out and say that I really missed premlul being there. Next time we will do it together and Im sorry u lost in scissor paper rock.
Heres just a few pics of what happened if I had of took out my camera I'd have more. But you can't win them all

This is not a skit. Just like when stem and steve and me hang out we just play fun games I guess that was steve dancing cuz of a story I told him and my brother thot it was so funny he hid under a table cloth and then someone rocks up and "SNAP"


Me and Steve listening to Micheal fogarty maybe the best musician the family has ever seen. He was on fire that night


DO NOT SPEAK!

my best freind and Im his

8 comments:

Mimi d said...

Yay Rob, so glad you had a great time over there. Japan is the bomb, its just to bad you didn't figure that one out until after I had left. Oh well maybe you'll figure that Peru is now the bomb and come here before I leave. heh but seriously it looks like you had a lot of fun, i followed the FDTP blog (Yeah i did.) and from the reports I've heard from the attendees it seemed that they liked you a fair bit too.(what's not to like right?)
God Bless you for doing it, giving your life to change theirs. you're a shiner and might have a few more stars on your crown and a prettier mansion because of it.

ROB and PREM said...

Oh thanks Mimi that's sweet!

Florence said...

That was quite loose Rob, but I laughed all the way through it. I kept sending you spiritual hi-fives. I'm so dorky when I hi-five.
I noticed that you called me "a Lord" and I'm not sure what to make of it. But you're Australian and you're loose so I don't have to know all the answers.
Love.

Anonymous said...

Good to see you're up and running again, boy. I'm so glad you had fun in Japan being all responsible and that.
Love you so much!
xx
- Leigh

David said...

Nice work there Robbie, I really enjoy reading your particular brand of nonsense, so thank you for taking the time to post this. Don't worry about the photos, there were a million on the FDTP blog, but it was lacking the brilliant commentary.

Anonymous said...

How can Aiki be your best friend when I am? :-P -- Sis Ang

Anonymous said...

I miss you,Rob! I loved the R3s with you and Laura and will always remember those times. Pray for me when you remember to...and I'll also pray for you.

-someone small

ROB and PREM said...

sweet niggers! and is that someone small my dear young freind, ***** Not saying but I know you and I always pray for you.