Sunday, October 4, 2009

The Great music people

And one more thing.I want to throw a quick shout out to all the famous people I met that I admire and love so much you guys are great and I love seeing you on video's, hearing your music, And just talking about you whenever I get the chance.
Stem You are a lord, I Love hanging out with you and one day I'm going to learn everything you have to teach me. And I'm so sorry we didn't go out to sushi. and thanks for being my brothers best friend.
Florence You are the best singer girl I have ever heard...actually you and Cherish are exactly the same But you are so cool Write great songs and are the funnest to talk to, And I'll never forget those five things we have in common.... Actually I forgot them. What are they?
Gabe McNair You are a legend and when you sang your songs at the beach I loved them you are great my friend and next time I come to japan we need to go for steak. your always welcome here.
Cherish Great singer and such a good person. Your great to be around.
Masa Your a cool dude Sing great songs and are maybe the best at skits in the whole world.
Mr listen! Legends and your music never ever gets old.
Mr Fogarty, King mate, I don't know what I like more your music or your skits. But I love it all heaps Your probably the wisest man in the world. and such a great singer. And I'm pretty thankful for that tea you gave me, It hit the spot!
Uncle Jim You are the King Wherever you ARE!
and all the other great musicians that I love, Shun - the king such a great man, cook, and guitarist I LOVE YOU!
Why U Taka? Because he's a legend, And got such a great stage presense and just a good guy all around. Naoto lord of the Key board and the girls can't leave him alone, Mike D Simply the best, Gene coon Maybe the most inspired inprationalist of all time since Jonas, Your great.
and the king and queen Francesco and Crissy Absolutely wonderful at everything you do and Marvelous people as well. sing like a couple of birds, and So marvelous!
Well I know theres more wonderful people but I can't type so good this post alone took me 4 hours! I don't even want to speak of how long the last one took.
Talk to you soon Love you guys I wouldn't be exaggerating at all when I say I love you all about a Billion times the love Jesus had when he died for mankind. Think about that!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rob! I can't believe you didn't say anything about Laura's girls! I'm so offended!!! how could you!

Premo said...

hahaha... HAHAHAHA! Great work my bro! I know exactly how you feel espically about the love factor ya couldn't find more love for all the cats over in Japan they are soooo good like the milk. and if I can find a spare 4 hours I'll put up a post of how the work and the mud was hahaha. but I will say this I was about as busy as a bagdad bricky but it kept me outa trouble Thank God!

Anonymous said...

bagdad bricky? I swear you guys come up with the weirdest saying .. like WHERE is that pulled out from!

ahahah

ROB and PREM said...

We could Tell you, But we don't know who you are!
And sorry Laura's girls. the writing was not great and a lot was forgotten if we had our time again we would have mentioned you!

Anonymous said...

Aw boy, I never knew you had it in you to be so kind. I wish I could see you. And I wish people would stop telling me how awesome Christmas is going to be. You should all come see me. And Premmie, I hear your work in the mud was deeply appreciated. Maybe as appreciated as Rob's work with the children, just by less people. I love you guys!
- Leigh

Anonymous said...

You can still tell what a 'bagdad bricky' is without knowing who I am. That doesn't have to do with it.

If you must know ... I'm a good person that thinks your blog is very entertaining ... now about that explanation ...

ROB and PREM said...

a Baghdad bricklayer is a very busy man because the city was destroyed, so hes got alot to do...and I feel like you should tell me who you are!

Anonymous said...

Why? Isn't it so much more exciting not knowing who I am then knowing who I am? Besides ... I think we're getting to know each other really good this way. And you need to post something new. Keep it alive.

Anonymous said...

Hey bro, I am proud of u for typing so much, I like to read ur stuff...makes me LOL if u know what I mean. Sounds like u had heaps of fun, and got in amongst some totally AWESOME people. U know u never posted for me and my big 18th - I think thats a bit of a crime cuz u guys have known me for like ever, and 18 is so massive. Anyhow, I think u shewd keep posting lots. I love to see what ur up to.
Lots of love, ur biggest sister Meege! xxx