Sunday, February 22, 2009

Taiwan

A land steeped in tradition, drama, concerned parents and individuals, intrigue and plenty of fun!



Yeah Chaiwan is a great place and da BOB home is even betta. Just thought I’d chuck some picks up although I don’t have many (no camera still!) wanna give a big holler to da BOB home and all da wonderful ppl in it for putting up with me and all my nuances e.g. shootin firecrackers in da middle of the night, I know it wasn’t easy but you guys are great, love to all of you, da Bergs, Mexicanos, Macdonalds, Frankie figgs and da crew, Roomie Jaydogg , the Sweeeed, Sweetie da fully sic Jappo, and Sambro lil Leo and Seth-ter. Gonna miss ya all I had a ball, sorry for the crazy driving and over all lack of skill and talent especially in soccer hehehe …

Well I was there for about 4 months and yeah great seeing everyone again my sistas and bro and all the other ol’ mates, me Vinno, Team leader, etc etc… had plenty of fun and got up to a lil too much mischief, and not enough rugby. I’ll try to get more pics somehow so if any of you have some good ones give me a shout.


Thanks giving 1st eva mad Traditions

Peace everyone, i think i know where hippies came from... fruity stuff

Chou time


me Clown Nephew Leo

gangsta Leo his Mum's gonna kill me heheh


Justin Spirit and I modeling... I don't think we got much chance me anyways ahaha

Albino i was pretending to be on the phone for that shot


Leo preparing to drive a scooter

A younger version of Justin, Seth, Leo's best mate hectic gangsta they breed them young in the States hehe.


Me onta Bridge surveying the scene.... ya you prob cant see me hahaha

Trying to inspire a new sport Rugbiking (anything but soccer for God's sake!!)


The B.O.B crew crazy sweed thanks 4 getting my back Jaydogg we snapped her hehehe


well thats it for now it was fun Peace out


11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whatever bro, you love soccer, and I'll miss seeing u play tomorrow night. ;)
Haha, love you, have fun in Thailand and Auuustralia - don't ferget me :P
~ Schweets

Anonymous said...

stop apologizing for living, grow some balls and have some self esteem

ROB and PREM said...

hahaha, well well well, some cyberspace junk. I almost didn't allow this one seein and there's really no point, I feel sorry for ya mate who ever you are, it's sad, it must really take some guts, nuts, balls how about a backbone, or even a mustard seed of self respect to put your name to a comment like this! if you put a bit a humour with it then fair enough but it just sounds to serious for my likin so just thought I'd let you know seein as you obviously not a regular on this blog cause every1 who is are how should I say it... Normal? so I'm not going to allow anymore comments like this, you wanna say something like this to me then PUT YOUR NAME, or have you forgot to spell it?? if you have a problem with this let me know and I guarentee you'll be seeing more of me than will be good for your health, haha anyway hope to hear from you soon

Prem

ROB and PREM said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
CrazyGurl said...

Where are you going, Prem?

Prister said...

Miss ya bro...it was good having you in the neighbourhood. Love you and will be praying for you xxx

Anonymous said...

Hey Bret, you are spot on, this anonymous stuff sucks! Whats with making a point about having balls, if u don't have enough to even post ur name? haha
Hope you had a good trip, post up about u 2 in australia ok? (with pixies)
Lub you boys! xXxXx
Meege Louise

Anonymous said...

Yes I'm back in Aussie finally and while things have changed heaps it's great to see every1 again and the country is sooo healing hahaha, anyhow yeah we'll do a post soon, the real question is what's next?? I dunno but it's gonna be crazy...

Anonymous said...

Haha...you didn't snap me!!! he just gave me bunny ears...I quite like em!
PREM its mad that your gone! Was heaps fun havin ya...oh and I heard some crazy stuff about your trip to Thailand....typical for a Robot! But those Auzzies proll cant upgrade you so your stuck being like that till next time we meet! :)
Try to behave! ;) Au revouir xx Mia

ROB and PREM said...

Hey there Sweeeed, good to hear from ya too, mate Thailand was off Chops bra. How's you goin still headin to the motherland ay? yeah it was fun over there. things must be crazy there now say G'day to Roomie for me tell him to write haha

Prem

Boo ya said...

whats wrong with soccar? its italian and its great! gosh. :D