Saturday, February 14, 2009

more games where are those hero pills?


I don't know if this one is worth trying out... It looks a little hard and I don't have the courage for it as yet. I didn't even have the courage for Ghosting...I thought about it but my hero pills were lost and the idea never got off the ground... but prem did it as we saw and I think we were all very proud. Well I put to you try this one before you leave Taiwan theres a challenge for you...
I can't do it my hero pills are missing again, There always getting lost!
Well premo see how u go...everyone else just in joy the video, If anyway does try it tell us how it went or better yet take a video, send it to us and we'll chuck it up.
Have a great day everyone, GBY

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mate U've picked a winner, I think it's too much for me only three days left, but I'll keep me eyes open and if I get an opportunity I'll give it a hurl.

Anonymous said...

Where ARE the hero pills, Rob?
Tell you what, if you muster up the courage, I'll be your camera person. :D

Shunnie kun said...

hahahhaa!