Wednesday, February 4, 2009

My white Car

Well I bought a new car and I wanted to show you all.
Yeah Its not bad some people reckon it looks like an asian car and they would expect to see an AAsian driving... but no Its just me anyway, I'm happy with it and I guess you can check it out and decide for yourself if its good.
It drives well and the value is good so yeah, and it gets me from a to b at grea and its cheap on fuel... I reckon i get 500 or more K's to the tank which isnt to bad.

This is the cockpit...where I operate the thing

My bed...

7 comments:

ROB and PREM said...

Well I like it!
lol
---Rob

Our Little Harts said...

Yea.. Robs in the 'dog house' a lot these days, ha ha.. naa its a great little thing and seeing it first hand I have to agree with you that it is a good buy.. and little and cute :-)

Anonymous said...

Cute I see a empty bottle in the 2nd pic, I sure hope u don't drink drive..:P
But I like the car, it's nice :D
It's hard to picture u driving a white car tho, I just always think of u driving mum and dads old car.
~Meege Louise

Anonymous said...

yes, its nice and worldly!! - me

Anonymous said...

I like it Rob - it looks nice.
Don't worry what anyone says...
Love Mum

Anonymous said...

Is that a Corolla?

ROB and PREM said...

yeah bro its a 96 corolla seca and shes white lol