Monday, December 29, 2008

A Tribute




Well there's no excuse for this it's massively uncool to not post something for your best mate, regardless of what happening, so Robbo I'm sorry (I told ya I'm no good at this blogin thing) but I got one thing to say, ya I'm a man of few words, hehehe. for someone who has so many good friends to choose from I'm lucky to have Robbo as a best mate! Merry Chirstmas & Happy Birthday!

Rob and I go way back and there's not much that we an't seen or done together, but this post is all about da Rob da Rob I missed spending his 21st with him and it would've been massive. Rob is the kinda guy that's nigh unto impossible to find these days, so afta reminiscing about all the good times I thought I'd say a few of the things I miss bout biggy Robbo.

mate you've always been there to sort me out when I'm stressed off my nut or trippin bout some girl, and yeah your usually right.
I can't even start about the laughs, Hamish and Andy, Rodney Rude, an't got nothing on ya bro the amount of times you've got me ROFin (rolling on Floor) laughin not to mention everyone else in the room can't be beat although Dave comes second Happy Birthday to you too brotha from another motha!

Robbo's a sincre friend, you've always shot straight with me and done what you thought was best to help when I was going through something, which was usually try to beat me to my senses so I'd stop mopeing. Although we're still toe to toe ay haha except when I'm on crutches, ya snapped me that time!

mate I could go on all day cause the short story is that I don't think I could find a better disciple and friend! thought I'd put some pics up as I was Reminscing about everything we've done so here goes, Love ya my bro.




Robbo the G-tar-ist


probably Robbos favorite thing to do is spending the day at the beach, the night too haha


I know I know what were we thinking haha this is our PNG team (Papua New Guniea) dressed in the traditional garb.


Robbo and I at XD and yeah bro you were the favourite, charmer hahaha


probably the best holis so far a week with nothing to do but drink and chill with friends at a beach resort.


the perferred mode of water trasport in PNG


On one of our road trips an early morning country stop after a weekender in Melbourne

Another on the road shot


our PNG team together for the last time roaming the streets the Thailand, love da sunnies rob


Robbo and I at the PMA grad our last mission

Well bro Merry Christmas, Happy Brithday, happy New Year and see ya soon man

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Robbo's a king and a good mate. Cheers to you!

愛美 said...

Happy Birthday Rob, Sorry I'm late. Wishin you the best. and Happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Robbo,
I wanted to get online and say happy birthday ... but I was busy all day, and I assumed you guys would be too ... its a shame Mum and Dad had to leave on the day, and to add insult to an already stinging injury we had another terrible loss in the boxing day test. In spite of all these things, I truly hope you had a good 21st and that it will be a terrific year for you.
Love you mate.

--David

CrazyGurl said...

hahahahaha love the photos

Unknown said...

Nice pics Premmie, and a touching tribute. Love you Rob!

Prister said...

Love the last pic of you both! Love you too Rob, always xxx

Anonymous said...

You two guys are really special - lovely tribute Brett - and Rob you know what I think of you. hope you had a good birthday and that 2009 holds the best for you both. You're both kings...I love you!
~ Mum/Joy

Anonymous said...

Robby, you're one of a kind and one of the best! Miss you so bloody much!
MWAH!

Dawn said...

Happy Birthday Rob! Prayin this is a totally awesum year for ya!! kisses.