Friday, December 5, 2008

Ghosting in Taiwan

Well afta the post on it (see earlier posts) I had to give it a go, Taiwan's a crazy place, so it wasn't long before the opportunity presented itself, from bowling alleys to arcades to downtown Taipei there's nuttin like ghostin and yea its massive it Taiwan hahaha, I only got some poor vids from a phone but it was mad, I even did some doubledecka ghosting wit my nephew Leo sweet lil Chinese girlies, neva saw it coming.

Robbo bro you gotta give it a shot in Aussie we need this hahaha!



8 comments:

ROB and PREM said...

thats a pretty mad effort bro!
very well done hey who is the fella with you?
roomie?

Anonymous said...

Prem you are hot!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Nice! I'll try on the mexicanos and let you know what luck I have, premo

Anonymous said...

He's one of our dear JT's Robbo and txs anonymous u chu, who eva u r.

really do it Leigh

Anonymous said...

HAHA that's hilarious...poor man...if only he knew. Is that Jamin with you?

Anonymous said...

Brett, you're leading poor unsuspecting Anthony down the path of destruction....how could you...

Anonymous said...

That is the dumbest game I've ever seen. And you call yourself a missionary! - Captain of the Guard of the 101 division of PNG

Love you bro none the less LOL

Boo ya said...

please dont close the blog....