Thursday, December 25, 2008

Happenings For Rob.


Were gunna miss you heaps Dad, Mum Krik, And Em
(happy birthday buddy)
Ok Well I haven't posted on this site because alots been going on and I haven't Had the chance... you know how it goes there cricket to watch. evenings going out, Um extra sleep needed, trips to the beach, and all that other stuff we do when its christmas. Anyway thats why I haven't been writing so I'm gunna write alot here and make up for it. no in all honesty its been busy thats why.
Well Christmas this year was a bit differant. First of all moving away, then everything seemed to be rushed for instance we didnt put up our christmas tree till the 23rd, and I did not go christmas shopping even once, believe it or not. I had to do the "I promise to be nice to you all year" thing.
Witnessing was good. our little team got away 2 road trips to PNG and to tassie, and got out there alot and it went great one of the best nights way doing free hugs one evening Which I really like Plenty of fun and good witnessing too.
Also My parents moved away today Which is also a bit differant But I'm very proud of them and will miss them alot Good on ya parents! And also my too little sisters who are tremendously cute and sweet I love you lots.
Um Also I want to throw a shout out to my big brother Davo Its his birthday And I Just love that big fella to bits And I'm sure he's enjoying himself over there And I know the years are just gunna keep getting better and better for you I love you bro.
I guess while I'm here we'll give a shout out to prems brother for his birthday (cuz I know prem won't do it, You forgot didn't you, Didn't you) well sanchos Birthday was on the 25th and So I really hope hes had a great christmas and birthday as well.
Well Its soon gunna be my birthday but I cant write up nice things and put up pictures of myself So....Prem If you would.
ok everyone Well I'm gunna start writing more again. see you soon.
PS christmas food was unreal libby, ruth, heidi, and teri are great cooks I think my 2 brothers have married well so thats a good start hopefully the rest of us will get the same good fortune.
And my sisters are tops as well so any lucky guy out there watch out.
and while I'm on the topic and rambling I might add that I fear finding a wife who can cook well Cuz I fear putting on weight and being FAT. So thats a bit differant ay.
Anyway Merry christmas and a happy new year.

4 comments:

SerenaRose said...

Happy Birthday Robbo xxx and a Happy New Year to you too

Anonymous said...

Well, I got the pleasure of spending David's birthday with him. It was great to be able to actually hang out together, growing up there were shows to go to or we were out caroling on the night. So David it was awesome spending your Birthay and then Christmas with you. Your tops mate, I admire and respect you and I pray that this coming year is a special one for you.

Brother Rob, Happy Birthday to you too mate. I pray that this coming year is a special one for you too mate. 21, wow, I can't believe it. It feels like just yesterday that you were in your early teens and Mum and Dad were grounding you for all of your antics. Just kidding, you weren't a bad teen but I still can't believe that you have grown up so fast. You have always been a joy to have around and have brightened the lives of many people - especially your family. You have always had a great sense of humour and have kept us all laughing. I remember this one year in particular, you were around 9 or 10, and you went through this faze of yelling at people when we were driving. Everyone always wanted you to sit with them because you just kept them laughing the entire time in the car. One story in particular that has always stuck was when you yelled out to a guy while we were waiting to catch the ferry at Berowra Waters after doing a show. He was fishing and you told him to give up, that he wouldn't catch anything anyway and then ducked so that he would think it was someone else. You were so much fun to be around from the time you were reallly little until now. I could tell many stories about how you were a spacey, funny, cute, kid. When you were really little you used to cry every time we would get into the car and Dad wasn't sitting in the drivers seat - you were always so worried that we were going to go without him.

Well mate, you have made it to 21, a talented sportsman, gifted witnesser, great brother, awesome disciple and follower of the Lord, stunningly handsome and so much more.

Since we aren't all together for your 21st I would like to propose a toast. Friends and family wherever you are lift your glasses... to my little, big brother Rob. Happy 21st mate. May this year truly be your best yet. I pray that this coming year is a special on and that the changes that the Lord has in store for you in this coming year are exciting, challenging, enjoyable, and that the year is filled with laughter and joy. Cheers!

Much love -- your big little sister. Ang

Anonymous said...

For once, and for shame, I had less than nothing to do with Christmas cooking. Aside from being really good company for the cooks, when I did so. I actually packed half of Christmas Eve, half of Christmas Day, and will be packing for the rest of Boxing Day. Then I leave tomorrow.

But I wanted to wish you a happy birthday; I did write up a little something on my blog, and posted a handsome picture of you. While reading Angela's comment, it got me thinking of things I remember about you. I think what most sticks out in my mind were the one-on-one footy games we would play - must've been when we first moved to Castle Hill - at this time when you decided all I needed was to toughen up; I wound up extremely outnumbered when you got Aiki on your team, and eventually suffered many injuries, though I don't think I managed to hurt you. We were so small back then - ten years ago, now that I think of it, ha! And then there were the times you'd get me into the cricket games back when we lived in Carlingford; you always needed a fielder, and that was about the best I could do.

Just thinking of everything we've done reminds me how you've always been there for me, whether it was wrapping cookies at 1 in the morning, teaching me to play Age of Empires so we could have family bonding time, confiscating my Barbies back in the day (because I was 'too old' to have them anymore), going on provisioning pickups together, or 'promising to be nice' at Christmas (and actually doing it all year round, every year).

I miss you so much more than I can say. Have a wonderful birthday, a happy new year, and on your world trip, please arrange a stop-off at wherever I end up being. I'll let you know whenever I do. ;)

Merry Christmas, happy birthday, and happy new year! I love you.

Love from your little sis
- Leigh

xoxo

Sharon Fox said...

Robbo - happy birthday best mate. Well some memories do spring to mind, like Christmas of 2000 when we were dancing partners and when I was emo and crying during a show cause you tripped me over and then hollered at me. Well I don't know why i didn't just bash you, i was bigger than you haha. And that was also the time that you taught me to play footy since I had come from Europe and knew nothing of it. Anyway you turned me into a star didn't you.
And you did teach me everything I know and felt sorry for me when i needed it, and didn't feel sorry for me when i didn't need it and we've been best buddies ever since, haven't we. So I salute you. You will always be my best mate, and you also will never need to fear becoming fat if we marry, cause you know i can't cook anything except chocolate chip cookies (and I only do that when I have plans to go to Africa or Afghanistan or somewhere of the kind).
I love you mate. See you this year and maybe we'll hitchhike across Europe or something, what do you say?
Love, Shaz