Monday, November 17, 2008

A Quiet drink...



Well when getting off PS (for the last time) I decided it has been long enough and while moderation is definitely high on the priority list, celebration was a must. Now while it was great it an’t the same without Robbo who I wish could be here, don’t worry bro I had a few for ya! I know it’s probably not what most people would recommend when getting out jail but I said I’d do it so I did.

Well after scooterin it to the nearest grog shop with my ol’ mate Vinno king killa, we went for a Johnny green, and yes believe it or not the it comes with a souvenir wooden USB stick (I know where else but Asia..) well I don’t mind it and it’s bloody cheap here so it had to be done, and my only regret is that I still don’t have a camera, my phone does the trick. It was a sweet evening with all the crew from back in the day, and it’s probably the first time I’ve had a decent sip with my sistas. Team leader Faith was there and it’s good to renew the drinking buddy friendship, love ya mate!

At the end of the day it was great to be back on it when all else fails keep walkin


10 comments:

Anonymous said...

prem i don't know about that shirt

Our Little Harts said...

awww .. now Prem, you do look like a happy man!!

Anonymous said...

who Said that!! hahaha nah its a Tommy Hilfiger jail shirt special how could I not. Steveo Robbo I wish you were here actually I wish I was there, cheers boys have one for me ay.

愛美 said...

Oh my gosh!!! you have a blog!! yippie ya~ yey! I love it.

ROB and PREM said...

Is that my little mate mana? Yeah girl I've missed u haha keep in touch matey.

Boo ya said...

i'm not a yank. im italian. :D
yes i know about peter murray..he's amazing.

Boo ya said...

yeah ...

littletortillagirl

David said...

Prem are you wearing your sister's shirt? Really man you seem to have lost weight and you've hardly been there long at all ..
Ok .. now that is off my chest, I miss you bro .. hope you are enjoying your new Taiwanese Life ..

Anonymous said...

Premo, I'm glad you're off PS (for the last time)! I'm happy that you're happy. :)

Anonymous said...

premi I miss u too much and I love your shirt u got the styles...