Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Happy birthday sister!


(Theres my pretty sisters Leigh(birthday girl) on the right and heidi being angry on the other right)
Yeah sis I know I'm late and I'm sorry Accually i'm so late its almost silly writing this but I love ya and I want to wish you a late happy birthday and let you know I'll be praying for your new year. I reckon your a little darling and i've missed you heaps since you've gone away and I know that homes lucky they got you there gunna miss u heaps and I'm sure the next home will be just as good if not better and they'll be wrapped (like a Lebanese sandwich) to have you .
haha What I'm T-t-trying to say is I love you and I hope you have a happy birthday I really can't believe your 19 Your growning up so fast ha, Hey and sis I want you to know I admire you for going off on your own like you did, Your very brave and I think your very cool.
so come home soon Cuz we miss you. and be a good girl and keep going for god.
Looking forward to seeing you soon.
Ps. Please anyone reading this give out a little shout out to Leigh for her birthday(as in post a comment), weather you know her or not. its the right thing to do. Tx

11 comments:

Prister said...

Leigh Leigh! I posted on your blog, but I do wish you a Happy Birthday, and hope this 19th (OMG!) year is amazing and wonderful, just as you are! I miss your wit, your art, your opinions, and intelligence - always! xxx

Unknown said...

Aw, thanks bro (and you too, Pri!)! That was awesomely sweet. And that's not even a bad pic. Haha.

SerenaRose said...

Happy Birthday to you(again)
xxx

Anonymous said...

Hey Leigh Beans, I'm right wit Robbo wish I wasn't wishing you a belated birthday, but I wish that I had your memory and cookin skills, keep da mexicanos in line ay?

CrazyGurl said...

Happy birthday Leigh. Andrew said to say happy birthday. He always talks about you and how you one insanely smart and incredibly artistic sister!! Miss you heaps! Ashley sends you big hugs as well!!

Our Little Harts said...

Darlin' Leigh... I have to say I wish I got to know you a bit better, but what I did get to know of you I loved! Have a great 19th in every way...
heaps of love,
Teri

Dawn said...

Wishing you an awesome Birthday, Leigh. And lots of love from Yasu (your Nasu) xxx

Anonymous said...

Hhahahahaahhaha Dawn, I can't believe she told you that. Love you!

Anonymous said...

I love you Leigh! Happy birthday! You're an awesome chick and I loved hanging out with you and having you as a JJT partner for a while after the FDTP! :) You're a great gal! Best wishes to you! I'll pray that you have an exciting new year!
Love, Jan (HCS)

Sharon Fox said...

Here's Shaz, heaps late (later than everyone else so far)

Wow Princess, you're a legend. I will never ever ever forget you and all the cool things we did. I miss you and wish you would just come and stay here with us (and I know you would give us a hand keeping the Europeans in line if you weren't so busy keeping the Mexicanos in line:) like Premo told you to.

Love you always and wish you the best birthday EVA,

(Princess) Shaz

Anonymous said...

Shazza, you know I'd come keep the Europeans in line with you except you lot are full up. I'm thinking perhaps I need to go control some Asians next...